Free Audio Players

Sparkly 19:51 08 Jan 08

Hi everyone i am looking for advise for getting a free Audio player for the PC,one that is a good sounding player that can preferably catalouge all of the music albums i have and possibly download the album art aswell,i have Windows Media Player 11 but i was thinking of a change. Would be grateful for your input.

Crash 19:58 08 Jan 08

itunes, winamp?

Sparkly 21:00 08 Jan 08

Thanks Crash just going to take a look.

recent thread
click here

cocteau48 21:41 08 Jan 08

Look no further
click here

dukeboxhero 21:42 08 Jan 08

Few here to choose from click here= winamps on the second page

cocteau48 21:42 08 Jan 08

Do not worry about it being a beta version - it is very stable

cheers coctea48,dl now

Sparkly 23:47 08 Jan 08

*Raven* cocteau48 dukeboxhero Thanks guys pleanty to choose from now.

DieSse 00:33 09 Jan 08

Also try Songbird click here

It's mashed with a web interface so you can play and bookmark webradio, search for music etc.

Has add-ons for itunes, etc, etc.

In beta but already working well.

Sparkly 08:57 09 Jan 08

Well as of yesterday and the link from Crash i was going to give itunes a go, but mediamonkey that cocteau48 has posted also looks rather good and then DieSse throughs me a curved ball and now im not sure which to choose,i have noticed that some people have posted that itunes changes the format that you save your recording of say from mp3 to itunes default dont need that, can anyone give thier opinion on mediamonkey and songbird as against itunes are any of them recource hungry.
Thanks again all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…