Free Audio Editing Softwear Wanted

eysha 15:03 PM 21 Jun 11

Hi, can anyone recommend a free audio editing softwear programme please? I want to record audio artwork notes and lessons but will need to take out the mistakes or alter things. Looking for a very simple programme that has cut and paste options as i will likely need to cut some pieces and maybe paste them into another area. The simpler the better to use as i am not up on this kind of thing. Not interested in a DVD side, just Audio pleae if possible. Many thanks in advance. E.

Woolwell 15:10 PM 21 Jun 11

Try Audacity Audacity download

eysha 15:12 PM 21 Jun 11

Thanks, i was looking for something simpler, Audacity looks complicated. Would you say it was easy to learn quickly?

Woolwell 15:20 PM 21 Jun 11

I don't find it that complicated.

eedcam 15:52 PM 21 Jun 11

As said audacity just open the file put the cursor where needed drag to relevant spot go edit> copy then put the cursor where needed and go edt pate cut would be the same [rpcedure / Once done choose export as wave (you can go for mp3 but you will need to download a plug in for that on the same site.Thats if you just want it on the pc if you are going to put it on a cd for someone then just use wav

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…