Free Antivirus

KOGA 11:25 04 Mar 14

Hello Tech Help. Please can anyone point me to a free Antivirus Software?

I am highly appreciative of your help in advance

Koga

Jollyjohn 11:34 04 Mar 14

I find Avast free anti virus very good. It does ask you to register with an e-mail address and renew each year but I have received no spam from them. Just look for the free option, usually the grey box, not the bright green one!

isca2 11:49 04 Mar 14

Have a look here, plenty to choose from but I would suggest Avast or AVG ( free versions ). click here

Ian in Northampton 12:38 04 Mar 14

I used to use AVG, but switched to Avast. It seems to work just fine.

stevethetester 18:03 05 Mar 14

agree with avg although good reports also for Qihoo 360 - click here why not try extended trial versions, if you are a member of Facebook there are several free 6 month licences for kaspersky,webroot(excellent) etc on their security page. not to mention loads of other offers available such as 1 year full licence for avg internet security, it's worth doing a little research. hope this helps.

or

stevethetester 17:43 06 Mar 14

sorry, should have supplied the links; avg internet security 2014 full version with 1 year licence: click here of other goodies here as well.

or another decent offer is Panda Gold Protection 2014 with 6 months licence from: click here (both were still working fine a short while ago)

Hope this clears up any confusion and helps....

plenty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…