Free Acronis True Image 7

jz 06:57 06 Feb 07

I saw a while back on this forum that you could get Acronis True Image v7 for free, and here's the link to the serial number from Acronis: click here.

They emailed me the serial number, but not the download, and I couldn't find a link to download it on their website. Any ideas?

avesnes 07:40 06 Feb 07

Iwent down this route a couple of weeks ago. The program was on one of the freeware sites (MajorGeeks, I think). I downloaded it and then went to the site that you quote in order to register and to get the serial number/code that would initiate v7.0 . However, the site didn't work and when I emailed Aconis in the US, they said that the offer on v7.0 lapsed last August!?. I ended up buying v10.0 on Amazon for £23.99 inc. free delivery. It arrived within 3 days of oredering it.

rawprawn 08:10 06 Feb 07
  jz 20:39 06 Feb 07

Thanks avesnes for your advice. It seems strange that the link for the serial number still works, but the offer has lapsed.

rawprawn: your link is the same as mine. It gives you the serial number, but not the software.

Totally-braindead 20:44 06 Feb 07

I did this a while ago did you not get an email from Acronis with a link to the download? If not then you may be right in that it has ended.

cocteau48 21:52 06 Feb 07

Go to the acronis site (See rawprawn link) /go to My Account/go to Registered products and if you have filled in all the registration data OK the download should be there. (Took me a while to figure it out)

cocteau48 21:56 06 Feb 07

Just had another look: follow as above and the download is "Get Update"

Arnie 00:25 07 Feb 07

jz, If you're prepared to pay £12.99, you can get V8 via Amazon.
It's supplied on CD.

I use Acronis Drive Image V8 and it works well.
You probably won't require the additional features of the later 9&10 versions.

If you do buy it, register it on the Acronis website and download the free update, (build 937).

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant