Forwarding emails

tonyx1302 12:43 18 Feb 10

When trying to forward or replying to received emails, I lose all the content of the email.
All I am left with is subject line and any attachments etc in the header but nothing in the but contents.

I cannot seem to find how to repair so would it be easier to re-install Windows Live Messenger. If so how do I delete current installation and re-install new W.L.M please without upsetting my set up ?

XP Home + SP3

Thank you

Tony

tonyx1302 13:48 18 Feb 10

Any thoughts anyone

Tony

tullie 14:15 18 Feb 10

Its Windows Live Mail that you are talking about,not messenger, sorry,dont know whats going wrong,what happens if you send a message,with contents to yourself?

tonyx1302 14:17 18 Feb 10

Hi tullie. I just get a blank page !

Graham. 14:17 18 Feb 10

Windows Live Messenger is a chat program. XP uses Outlook Express for emails.

Did you mean Windows Live Mail?

tonyx1302 14:29 18 Feb 10

Sorry yes I meant Windows Live Mail

Tony

Graham. 15:09 18 Feb 10

Try downloading it again from click here

tonyx1302 15:11 18 Feb 10

Thanks Graham. Do I have to delete it first if so where is it located please

Tony

tullie 15:37 18 Feb 10

From memory i dont think it will allow a download if another copy is allready installed.I also believe that it is not straight forward to uninstall,someone will advise you on this.I think that there is something else the problem though if sending an email to yourself,comes back blank.Try this though click here

tonyx1302 16:04 18 Feb 10

Back again ! I deleted following tullie post then re-installed as per Graham but unfortunately it didn't work. It still deletes everything !
Tony

Woolwell 18:30 18 Feb 10

What happens if you choose plain text instead of html (Tools - Options - Send tab)?

What anti-virus are you running?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…