Forwarded email message

Cesare 15:32 24 Nov 08

When I forward a received email on Outlook Express the pictures in text are received and shown as a small red cross. How can I remedy this please ?

Clapton is God 15:38 24 Nov 08

There's nothing for you to remedy.

It's up to the recipient to ensure he/she isn't blocking pictures/attachments in their e-mail client

Cesare 15:47 24 Nov 08

I am the recepient & I receive the message with the picture but when I forward the message to someone else he do not get the picture nor does it show on my sent copy.

Clapton is God 15:50 24 Nov 08

Are you actually using the Forward function or some other way to sent it on?

If your are using Forward, the picture should go with the e-mail

Clapton is God 15:53 24 Nov 08

I've just read your posts again and they're contradictory.

In your first post you say "the pictures in text are received ....".

In your second post you say "he do not get the picture".

Which is it?

Sea Urchin 15:54 24 Nov 08

You are the original recipient, but when you you forward it to someone else he is then the recipient. As Clapton is God says it's then up to them to arrange not to block it.

Cesare 16:02 24 Nov 08

Sea Urchin .... then how come my SENt copy does not show the picture ? It only shows a small cross.
Clapton is God... Yes I receive an email with a picture and when I press Forward to send it to my friend, my sent copy is without a picture and my friend does not receive the picture too.
I noticed now that this does not happen in all the messages that I receive and then forward. Strange.

Clapton is God 16:10 24 Nov 08

In OE go to Tools; Options; Send.

Under Mail Sending Format ensure HTML is ticked and then click on HTML Settings. Ensure Send pictures with messages is ticked

Clapton is God 16:11 24 Nov 08

In OE go to Tools; Options; Send.

Under Mail Sending Format ensure HTML is ticked and then click on HTML Settings. Ensure Send pictures with messages is ticked

Cesare 16:23 24 Nov 08

Clapton is God......Thank you very much. I have been suffering with this problem for some time, and now at last it is solved. The setting was not ticked to send pictures. Your help appreciated. Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…