Forums - unable to access

Haylyn 11:07 25 Apr 04

I cannot access any of the forums; I just get the name of the questioner and the number of replies. No title and nothing happens when i click on a discussion. Presumably something has happened to my settings for this site. Any thoughts welcome??

stalion 13:26 25 Apr 04

end 15:01 25 Apr 04

as someone said in another thread,, have you tried pressing the refresh tab? and have you been able to read the replies to this thread that you have started?

Haylyn 18:30 26 Apr 04

I have tried refresh; still cannot see any titles or access any of the discussions; can only see page 1 and am unable to move to next page, so cannot read the replies only via email.
Any more thoughts??

VoG II 18:35 26 Apr 04

I'm not sure about this but maybe you have a problem with hyperlinks.

Copy this, paste into address bar, remove the space after // and click Go.

Follow the instructions.

end 19:09 26 Apr 04

of intrest, do you have any problems accessing any of the internet. and how long have you been WITH the forum?not that I have any answers as such, but, as vog is suggesting, I am wondering if some of your computer settings might b wrong..can yiou describe for the forum what happens when you log in, the screans you get,etc; I have never had any problems with it and I am extremely new TO this forum and very much a novice at computering compared with the technical wizards who sort out the problems ; ??does the first page tell you there ARE more pages have you actually managd to post a question? and has this happened before or is it a new thing for you?

end 06:55 28 Apr 04

have you got any further with this yet; wonder, can you even access this posting oF yours???

Haylyn 18:31 28 Apr 04

still no luck with this; tried checking all the dll files per microsoft site but to no avail;
I had no difficulty up to a couple of weeks ago; can only access replies when I get a notification via email

end 18:36 28 Apr 04

am a mere novice, but would ask if you ahve changed any programs or settings recently....what happens when you click on the subject title?? and you HAVE pressed "refresh" many pages hav you got...

Haylyn 18:15 29 Apr 04

The problem is I don't see any subject titles and just have showiing page 1; there is a list of the latest questions with the questioners name and the date and no of replies; but no titles and unable to access any of the discussions via the webpage.

VoG II 23:12 30 Apr 04

Try a repair http: //

Pase into address bar, remoce the space before // and click Go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…