Forums

Jimsplan 18:42 21 Jan 08

Hi all I have not been using this Forum for a while and compltely forgot how to read replies from other members and the other posts and I hope this message is the correct method for my Posts
Thanks Jimsplan

lotvic 18:49 21 Jan 08

yep, it worked, and now that you have got one post (mine) on, the resolved option will be shown so you can green tick it.
Note that you cannot post a message at the same time you click on Resolved, if you try to then the message will not appear. You have to do them separately.

Jimsplan 20:47 22 Jan 08

Thanks Iotvc
Yes I rembered the posting and I recieved your reply but still not found how to find a message i sent that has not had a reply first loging in its okay when i get a reply because of the notifacation mail but there must be a siple way to check my posts otherwise,

skidzy 20:51 22 Jan 08

Do you mean;

Top left of the page you will see your user name,below this Edit Profile,below this YOUR POSTINGS,just click this and any post you have made will be there.

VoG II 20:51 22 Jan 08

Click on 'Your postings' near the to on the left of the page.

Jimsplan 21:17 22 Jan 08

Many thanks to you both
I gueesed it would be easy, as they say it always is if you know how
Cheers

Jimsplan 20:12 23 Jan 08

Hope some can help I am having a problem on my Laptop diplaying IE7 and other servers I keep getting the page Can Not Be Displayed message. I have tried all the remidies I know checked the connection and networking found nothing amiss although it does seem that as soon as I open a server i loose the conection If I do a repair clicking the two monitors on taskbar I briefly get the server providing I have left it on desktop.
I get the taskbars at top of page though I am using the notebook in the normal poistion and the connection has always been exelent. Tried to reset the Options to other servers but still no luck any help will be appreciated.
Ps sorry but not sure how to post a new message in the correct place
Jimsplan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now