Forum Suggestion - Multiple Posts

Pesala 00:30 13 Jul 04

On the Opera forum it is not possible to post more than once every 45 seconds. This measure is designed to make life difficult for spammers. I wonder if it would be too hard to implement here to prevent double or triple posting caused by slightly tardy server response at times.

VoG II 00:33 13 Jul 04

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Djohn 00:36 13 Jul 04

Takes me that long to type a couple of words let alone an answer and post it! :o(

Cook2 00:41 13 Jul 04

Yes, good idea Pesala, I've double posted a cople of times accidently, especially whenthe site is slow and I've got the impression nothing happened, so clicked again.

Cook2 00:42 13 Jul 04

And this time in the morning I get a few typo's.

Chegs ® 00:43 13 Jul 04

Try sending your ideas direct to FE,I posted in Speakers Corner about the quantity of emails,and within 48 hrs we got the new message appearing when you click the envelopes.If its possible,then it will be done. ;-)

Wilham 14:14 13 Jul 04

Pesala, splendid idea!

Pesala 16:39 19 Dec 04

Would this be hard to implement? It might actually speed up the forum if it prevented multiple posts.

Pesala 16:39 19 Dec 04

Would this be hard to implement? It might actually speed up the forum if it prevented multiple posts.

Graham ® 16:51 19 Dec 04

:-)

Graham ® 16:54 19 Dec 04

See, double posting doesn't affect me at all. Now, double JDs, that's another story.

I'd sooner have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac