Forum speed

swapper 07:51 08 Sep 05

FE, The speed of this Forum is running like a dream at the moment, I'm sure everyone (even the moaners) appreciates the effort that has gone into making this the best (Free) Website available.
There have been many times when I would have been deep in the mud (a nicer word) if this Forum had not been available with its many helpers.
Thanks.

mattyc_92 08:47 08 Sep 05

This site is great.

Keep up the good work FE and co.

anchor 09:13 08 Sep 05

Here, Here!. Well done all the back room boys at PCA.

Daibus 09:23 08 Sep 05

I concur with the previous comments and the site is going like ....out of a duck's ....good work PCA.

woodchip 09:35 08 Sep 05

Yep I have been on hear some years, and would say this is the fastest that I have seen it. But my BB will help, as I was on Dial-Up for many years before taking the BB plunge.

The Spires 09:40 08 Sep 05

Running great cooking on gas now.

CurlyWhirly 15:28 08 Sep 05

For me not one error for days now and 'View your postings' doesn't result in any errors either and is quite fast as it only takes a few seconds to display the results.

Before I used to ALWAYS get time outs when going to VYP.

roygbiv 17:37 08 Sep 05

A BIG hand to FE and all at PCA for their perseverance, and now we can reap the rewards with a faster, error free site WELL DONE.

Kenneth-266656 19:24 08 Sep 05

Agree with all - Very well done FE

I agree with everyone well done FE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…