Forum Search facility - problem?

g0slp 09:31 26 Sep 05

O'm presently having major rows with one of my teenagers about p2p issues - I won't allow it on my machine...

I thought that I'd get a feel of what's been said on the forum recently about this, & duly typed p2p into the search box (as you do!).

I got many threads shown, but on trying to open them, one will open, the rest only go to a page with links to the different sections of the forum.

I'm pretty sure it's not a problem at this end, as one thread will open. What's going on?

Regards to all, Mark

spuds 10:04 26 Sep 05

The p2p forum as now been discontinued,perhaps this as something to do with the problem. The FE should perhaps have the answer.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:08 26 Sep 05

Recent problems on the site prompted some major repairs by the FE.

It appears that threads dated before the repairs are no longer available to view.

woodchip 10:15 26 Sep 05
  g0slp 11:15 26 Sep 05

As I said on another thread, I've only just got home after over 3 1/2 months away, so I missed this particular trouble. (I went away just after the hijacking/inane posting in May).

woodchip, thanks very much for the links; I'll try & get my lad to read them, although whether it'll do any good is another question(!).

Thanks again, Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…