This Forum - not auth to view this page. Why?

Technotiger 19:16 15 Feb 05

Hi Guys, xpsp2 - alongside the red PC Adviser logo at top of this page I now have a white oblong within which are the words "You are not authorised to view this page"

Can anyone tell me why this has appeared.
The only thing different that I have done is to allow a trial version of ZA Pro to start today.

It is most annoying.

Diodorus Siculus 19:19 15 Feb 05

Sounds like some sort of ad-blocking...

Technotiger 19:22 15 Feb 05

Hi, yes I think you may be on the right lines. But I cannot figure out this ZA Trial settings.

Chezdez 19:22 15 Feb 05

you have exceeded the 800 word limit on your post, well, thats what it was when i got that message

Technotiger 19:24 15 Feb 05

Sorry about the mis-spelt name.

Diodorus Siculus 19:26 15 Feb 05

Technotiger - no problem, I've had some funny spellings over the years... :-)

Technotiger 19:27 15 Feb 05

Hi, well it is not that - I hardly exceed 800 letters :-))

But I have noticed a small box popping up in bottom right corner with the words "ZA Privacy Advisor - Privacy has blocked cookies & headers"
I know about cookies, what are headers?

VoG II 19:31 15 Feb 05

This message? click here

Technotiger 19:33 15 Feb 05

I think I will download a fresh Free ZA, then uninstall this trial and just use the free version as I have been doing up till now - I can't be bothered with messing about when up till now everything has been ok.

So Cheers guys - will come back and tick this as resolved when I have done the above.

Thanks anyway.

Technotiger 19:38 15 Feb 05

Hi, thanks friend, have been looking at your click-here and the other two on it. I think I will still do as I have already said - then if the problem is still with me I will go back to your click-here.

Technotiger 20:18 15 Feb 05

Hi Guys, me again - all sorted thank you - have done exactly as I said above, all back to normal again. Yeehaaaaa :-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…