Forum Menu Bar Not Always Visible

Proclaimer 10:45 AM 09 Apr 11

When I am in the Windows 7, Vista, Beta Testing Forum or the Digital Home Forums I can see the following Forums listed above the Search Box. I don't mean the animated drop menu, I see them listed below the black menu bar;

Helproom, Consumerwatch, Webdesign, Speakers' corner, Networking, Absolute beginners, Digital Home, Windows Vista, Mobile World, Business, Games, Beta Testing Forum, Windows 7.

In any other Forums All I see is this;

You are here >Homepage>Forums>Windows 7

The full access, or quick access menu is gone and only the 'you are here' part is visible. This is true with or without Ad Blocking on. I am using Google Chrome and IE8. This is more an observation than a question.

Forum Editor 10:55 AM 09 Apr 11

Rather than starting a new thread on this topic it would be best to email me - see my thread in Speakers Corner. The reason I ask is that otherwise we'll end up with dozens of different threads in different forum areas, and that makes it very difficult for us to pick up all the feedback.

If you don't mind I'm going to move this to Speakers Corner and lock it. It doesn't mean your point is being ignored - it's not, I've recorded it for a response.

Thanks for your cooperation.

P.S. - just realised that I don't have my 'move' tool on my screen yet, so ignore what I said about that.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites