Forum going offline

Forum Editor 19:02 27 Oct 03

Some of you might just have noticed that the forum went offline a couple of times recently, and we're sorry for that.

We're pretty certain that we've isolated the problem and that we can fix it. That's the good news.

Fixing the problem will mean rebooting the server a couple of times, and this will take the forum offline for about an hour - maybe an hour and a half. We're going to do this at some point during the day tomorrow - Tuesday 28th, and we thought it right to warn you.

Taran 21:15 27 Oct 03

We all hope that this will chase the bast out of the belfry and give you all at PCA a well earned rest from those less than supportive threads.

Keeping our collective fingers and toes crossed.

Best regards

Taran

Lionheart ♥ 21:47 27 Oct 03

Should that be Bats or Beasts out of the belfry:)

Rtus 23:03 27 Oct 03

Thanks for advising us Fe ,Mind you I probably wont be able to get here to notice your missing ..Dial up on my ISP has become utter chos (as old Ethel May used to say )bless her ..it took almost four hours tonight just to sign on to me home page.........Bah.....

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:23 27 Oct 03

when I log on tomorrow evening.

Good luck with the gremlins, Whiz...

Taran 08:32 28 Oct 03

I'm still wrestling with this banana shaped, ergonomic, go faster keyboard.

So far, it's turned my computing life upside down and not necessarily in a good way.

Lionheart ♥ 12:25 28 Oct 03

"ergonomic" sounds posh. Has it got Go Faster Stripes :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…