Forum Freak!

Andybear 16:38 08 Jun 03

Whenever I come onto this forum I only intend staying for a short while. Two hours later I'm generally still here. Is this just me or there some of disorder called Forum Freak?!

barrie_g 16:48 08 Jun 03

Dont know about some sort of disorder but if there is I've got it to, no matter what I come onto the web for I always end up here for longer than intended and most of the time I just seem to find myself here with no recolection of how I got here or how long I've been here for,

Do you think there are any subliminal messages hidden in the ads on here.

woody147 16:50 08 Jun 03

i guess the latest series of star trek has finished then :-)

Andybear 20:45 08 Jun 03

barrie-g

I think you could be right about the subliminal messages hidden in the ads. Glad it's not just me! I'm the same - doesn't matter what I go on the web for - I'm always drawn here.

Gaz 25 20:47 08 Jun 03

I have the same as you.

Taran 20:53 08 Jun 03

I logged on a couple of years ago and I'm still here...

I do confess to an occasional break but, well...

mammak 20:58 08 Jun 03

it,s catching then i too cant pull myself away,need few hour fixes a day, its, my wee security blanket this place.

howard60 21:01 08 Jun 03

what would I do without it - I might have to talk to the wife!!

Pesala 21:03 08 Jun 03

I haven't seen a message from him for ages. I gather that he travels on business sometimes, but he always used to post regularly. Anyone know where he is?

wee eddie 21:09 08 Jun 03

When I try to explain that I'm here, they just raise their eyebrows in a show of disbelief.

It's easier to let them carry on with their harmless view, I tried saying that I was gaming but that didn't work either.

VoG™ 22:19 08 Jun 03

Just popped in for a quick fix - but I am NOT addicted.

As for €dstow, who knows? I've been coming here quite a while and regular posters just "disappear"; I'm beginning to worry about that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…