Forum Editor - Thanks For All The Help

swanson2 01:36 03 Apr 05

Hi,

I have been using the PC Advisor Helproom Forum for a number of years now and have visited the site more than 400 times.

I have always found the solution to my problems here and hopefully have helped a few people to sort theirs.

To all participants and the Forum Editor a big thank you - this service has saved me a lot of time and money and is much appreciated.

Chegs ® 11:43 03 Apr 05
  swanson2 15:14 04 Apr 05

Hi Chegs,

I guess from your link that you are annoyed that I used the Forum Editor's Name in my posting.

I am extremely grateful for the help that I have been given by both the Forum Editor and other contributors to this site.

I was just trying to let these people know how much their efforts are appreciated.

woodchip 15:22 04 Apr 05

and welcome

Chegs ® 15:22 04 Apr 05

Not annoyed,just pointing out the FE's posting on use of thread titles to contact a specific person.

Stuartli 15:25 04 Apr 05

The thread title seems OK in this case (it also includes forum members in the body of the text), but the title could read as though it had been posted by the FE.

swanson2 15:53 04 Apr 05

Hi Stuartli,

Yes I see what you and Chegs mean.

I should have been a bit more careful with my Title.

At the time I posted I had spent a long time trying to sort out a problem, and a member of this Forum sorted it.

I just wanted to register my thanks - but it could have been better titled.

At least we are all agreed that this is a superb site!

rawprawn 16:07 04 Apr 05

We are all grateful for the help we get in this forum, and just occasionally happy to find someone we can help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…