Forum Editor

Jomi 22:07 04 Jun 03

I know that building a pc has already been featured in the Pc Advisor mag but wouldn't it be useful to repeat this on occasions.
I was thinking that you would use good quality components to produce a very high spec machine, when it's completed you could offer it as a prize to magazine subscribers or forum users.

Any support for this?

Loads of support from me....so long as I win it!! ;-))

Jomi 22:41 04 Jun 03

Well it was MY suggestion!!!

jeez 22:53 04 Jun 03

Why does this chart start at £699 I don't call that super budget at todays pc prices. there are plenty of suppiers that could supply a true superbudget pc for around 499. Also how about a top ten of upgrade bargains, i.e. I would like a new graphics card, but I don't play games so I don't want to spend 300 quid on a all singing and dancing card, Perhaps a top ten in each catogory, a month at a time or a write up or similar. Not everyone needs the latest cutting edge components.

Sorry for barging in jomi- and I agree by the way!

Jomi 12:21 09 Jun 03

I honestly though this posting would generate a bit more support.....the learning curve is big!

Ben Avery 13:34 09 Jun 03

Why not forward your magazine queries to the magazine editor as opposed to the FE who is here to help with the online things?

Contact details are available if you click here

Just a thought!

BA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…