Forum Editor

Rtus 14:27 02 Feb 03

As the forum continues to climb in membership could Pca now consider a New user link,On line guide to finding our way around the forums. This I believe was looked at awhile ago and indeed articles in the mag have been helpful to this end.Could it now be possible for guide on site.

Rtus 22:02 02 Feb 03

Pesala 22:11 02 Feb 03

As far as I know there are only two forums:
Help and Consumer Watch, so why does anyone need a guide?

All that is needed is a few daily posts from the Forum Editor to remind newcomers to choose their titles carefully, and post on the right forum.

Rtus 22:28 02 Feb 03

Considering the recent questions put about the Site I think it can only help all newcomers who are not quite as used to the forum as we are..

Forum Editor 22:32 02 Feb 03

and it can be accessed by clicking the blue 'Site policy' link at the bottom of this page.

Everything a new user need sot know is there - at least I hope so. If anybody has a specific question about how things work I'll be happy to explain - just click on 'Contact moderator' in the yellow bar that comes after the last message in this thread.

Rtus 22:45 02 Feb 03

I wasnt refering to conduct more the how to Click here/ My postings /Searches however your post now answers that one too thanks..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…