Forum Editor

918 20:15 08 Oct 05

A quick post to the forum editor and any forum members i 918 have upset,my sincerest apologies.

SANTOS7 20:18 08 Oct 05

Tick the box my friend, be still glad to help anytime..

VoG II 20:20 08 Oct 05

I must have missed something...

stalion 20:24 08 Oct 05

I don't believe it! lol. good evening

VoG II 20:28 08 Oct 05

Evening stalion.

I was away for a couple of days, maybe that's why.

Still, a lengthy evening spent eating and drinking in click here made up for a few hundred missed threads :o)

Forum Editor 20:31 08 Oct 05

It says a lot about you that you have had the decency to post such an apology - not everyone who should do that has the character to actually do it.

Let's forget it ever happened.

Ancient Learner 21:09 08 Oct 05

Sorry. All I get is a nice blue colour to look at. I gather it is a German site, but it doesn't seem to want to reveal its delights! :)) Glad you enjoyed it.

stalion 21:11 08 Oct 05

what browser are you useing I can get the site ok on ie, looks good but I don't speak german

VoG II 21:15 08 Oct 05

You will need Flashplayer to view the intro click here

But as stalion said, it is in German.

918 21:33 08 Oct 05

Thanks All
The End

Ancient Learner 22:10 08 Oct 05

Browser = Opera. German nicht understand; I managed 8% in my School Cert, and I've not improved! I can read a menu, ask for food and drink (very important) say Hello and Thank you and please and Goodbye. Sad really, so I'll not pursue it. Thanks anyway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…