FORUM EDITOR

jonnytub 23:37 06 Jul 04

Hi FE, twice this happened to me now, whenever i get involved in a thread which involves a lot of posts, i dont seem to be able to post anymore, i've found that this thread click here is the latest one for it to happen to, if the post are being posted, they aren't showing on my screen ? What's up Doc?

jonnytub 23:40 06 Jul 04

just too add i can see the number of posts increasing but can't actually see the newly posted thread?

jonnytub 23:41 06 Jul 04

sorry my stupidity, go to the next page, duh!!

Eargasm 23:46 06 Jul 04

I can read all your posts from your click here link no probs.

Eargasm 23:56 06 Jul 04

Ha Ha Lol, I thought i was the dumbest on this forum!

Forum Editor 00:11 07 Jul 04

Don't worry - you're not the first by a long chalk, and you won't be the last.

jonnytub 00:15 07 Jul 04

ha de ha eargasm, anyway i shouldn't really be posting as this puts me "the dumbest guy here" back at the top of the forum for all to see ;-), here's my excuse, I'VE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A THREAD THAT HAS EVOLCED PAST ONE PAGE!, never mind, i'll gladly take the title;-)

jonnytub 00:16 07 Jul 04

erm, cough splutter, i mean evolved

Irishman 00:16 07 Jul 04

Yep, we've all done it!

Chegs ® 02:35 07 Jul 04

I have been coming here for ages,I have seen threads go past 100 responses and STILL I occasionally miss the second page and wrongly accuse PCA forum for "chucking one" when I cannot see my response. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…