Forum Ed where are you!

jack 08:42 29 Sep 05

In a resent post, when asked how many of him were there? FE said it was 'Just Me and a couple of helper if I am not around'
Which made me wonder because of the FE's other job=
alluded too from time to time.

The curremt -Where is Windows MX string - seems to suggest there must be 'blank' days.

Chegs ® 09:20 29 Sep 05

If you spot something you feel needs his attention,click the "Contact the
Forum Editor" tab,top left of this page.

Stuartli 09:35 29 Sep 05

The FE has a considerable work load and also travels extensively - how he manages to fit in the time to act as moderator as well only he knows.

Magik ®© 10:05 29 Sep 05

sucking up to the FE will not get you anywhere..

:-))

Stuartli 10:11 29 Sep 05

I have absolutely no need to get anywhere...:-)

I used to do a very similar type of job so I understand the circumstances.

They always say if you want a job done get a busy person to do it..........

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:52 29 Sep 05

For anyone to get upset over a thread like the Win MX thread makes me suspect that they are spenbding too much time inside. In fact if anyone gets upset over any thread.................there are much more serious things to worry about in life such as what colour to paint the khazi etc.

G

Mike D 11:08 29 Sep 05

Light blue

Mike D 11:08 29 Sep 05

Light blue

Stuartli 11:34 29 Sep 05

Or buy a Ford Ka Si in the colour you want...:-)

Actually there's no such Si specification, although I did suggest it very much tongue in cheek to the Ford boss of the time when it was launched.

jack 12:21 29 Sep 05

Chuckling - Well I have to say at once I was not upset[Gandalf]- what folk say is what folk say- If it is not to my taste I pass on.
I commented because , to me at any rate- this particular thread could be going in the direction of a firm hand from FE, and I pondered [as Stuartli correctly surmised]This Guy has a world wide business seemingly- how does he do that[his bread and butter] and keep an eye on all our twitterings?
j

Stuartli 12:47 29 Sep 05

I didn't surmise - the FE often travels as part of his work and still, as far as I can make out, keeps an eagle eye on the forums.

The Internet is, indeed, a wondrous thing and yet we have become so blase that we now take it for granted.

There's no secret about the FE's work activities as he has often described how his days are made up.

In fact if you get PCA regularly you will have read, no doubt, many of his interesting and well researched articles.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…