This forum ...

PurplePenny 13:04 17 May 04

.. is wonderful.

And the people on it are wonderful too.

PS Just felt the need to express a bit of gratitude for all the help that I've had from here of late.

Forum Editor 18:17 17 May 04

there are some wonderful people in the forum. Come to think of it, perhaps you're one of them. I'm glad you're here anyway.

Taran 19:14 17 May 04

an interesting gathering place and no mistake.

The scope and diversity of questions (and answers) fascinates me at times, and what better a crowd to enjoy it with.

Long may it continue.

hooligan 19:37 18 May 04

Your answers fascinate me taran, All you know is amazing. Iam not creeping by the way.

Forum Editor 23:15 18 May 04

but that's OK..........just this once.

PurplePenny 23:37 18 May 04

We're only allowed one creep? I think that it should say so in the forum rules somewhere. People might blow their one chance at a decent creep otherwise.

Ah ... but how many times are we allowed to sweet-talk the FE?

FE, have I ever told you how much I admire your use of the English language?

Forum Editor 01:18 19 May 04

But how kind.

Feel free to sweet-talk the FE any time the fancy takes you. As for the one creep rule - perhaps we should relax that a little and permit a modicum of multiple creeping, especially if I'm the creepee.

Taran 08:29 19 May 04

"modicum of multiple creeping" ?

"creepee" ?!?

That started my morning perfectly.

Thanks for the chuckle - no creeping intended...

slowhand_1000 10:23 19 May 04

slowhand echos the previous comments then creeps off to the miners tailor in preparation for some serious creeping in the future :-)

murgle 11:26 19 May 04

This forum has helped me so much in building my Websites.

Thanks to everyone.

whatsupdoc 20:51 19 May 04

here here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…