Formatting rw-cd's

R_M_R 02:27 15 Jan 05

Ok, This used to be easy, I thought. How do I formay a RW Cd that has read only info on it. I burned music from WMA and it doesn't play on anything (i.e. car, stereo) but my computer. Does mp3 format allow you to play your cd on your car and stereo. Thanks

AndySD 03:23 15 Jan 05

Nope you need to convert the files to Wave.
What software are you using to burn CD's?

Mango Grummit 04:34 15 Jan 05

RW discs, as opposed to R, will not play on standard players anyway.

R_M_R 12:37 15 Jan 05

I used Windows Media Player - I later seen that you can change the format but only to mp3. I didn't know for sure if that would work. I also have "Nero". I also have "RecordNow" by "Sonic". I relatively new to this. You said that the "Wave" format is the way to go, Thanks.

R_M_R 12:38 15 Jan 05

I used Windows Media Player - I later seen that you can change the format but only to mp3. I didn't know for sure if that would work. I also have "Nero". I also have "RecordNow" by "Sonic". I relatively new to this. You said that the "Wave" format is the way to go, Thanks.

R_M_R 12:40 15 Jan 05

I didn't know this, off to R I go. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…