Formating RAM media

BeWunTek 23:15 14 Jun 06

Although I have used RAM media with no problems for some years, I can no longer Format or Reformat. Have NERO done something retrograde in latest 7 Primium?. Right clicking on Drive and selecting Format; windows takes some time before it says unable to complete, on examination - nothing has changed on disc. Old discs still read & write OK. Whats happening?

Totally-braindead 23:45 14 Jun 06

Did Nero 7 work previously or have you only had this problem since you upgraded to Nero 7?

You could check to see if there are any updates. Theres been a lot of problems with Nero 7 though I hope they are mainly sorted out with updates.

BeWunTek 23:50 14 Jun 06

I rarely need to reformat DVD RAM and am not sure when problems started, but it seems to be with the updated Premium 7. Where has InCD gone?

BeWunTek 23:53 14 Jun 06

All other facits of Nero seem to work OK. The old dics which work OK are in FAT32 form.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…