Format due to bluetooth

Hi all,i have a problem. i have been using a nokia 6630 via belkin bluetooth adaptor to a hp pavillion desktop on xp home(sp1)with no problem.after a lot of thought and a previous failed attempt i decided i should install sp2 in view of the security updates and some minor niggley crashes.ive backed up my documents (and not e-mails and address book as i dont know how,any advice gratefully recieved)and went for the sp2 which installed smoothley and all seemed well.Ive now noticed the bluetothh adapter is not functioning-after all day on the phone to belkin and no help as it wasnt showing in device manager i changed it for another new one which does the same d,d,d,d when inserted.spoke to hp who advised me to do a full format,and to install sp2 before anything else,can anyone advise me as to what order i should install evrything and is there any way to dowlouad all the hp and windows updates prior to the format which is planned for the weekend.the real bug is it was working prior to sp2,oh and how to disc all my e-mails and addresses,thanks for taking the time to read this post.thanks CHILLZ

use the widcom drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…