Form templates

Taw® 19:02 13 Oct 04

I remember years ago in the good old win 3.1 I had a software programme that you could produsce forms with. Anyone know of any freeware programmes like this?

Thanks in anticipation

Diodorus Siculus 19:25 13 Oct 04

What sort of forms? MS Word has the option for all the Avery standards built in.

Trolley 19:28 13 Oct 04

Have you tried having a look on downloads.com?

They usually have a variety of free, freeware and shareware programs to do a variety of tasks.

If you were looking to spend some money on an application, then I would highly recommend Microsoft InfoPath.

Taw® 19:58 13 Oct 04

The one I used to have enabled you to build a form yourself from scratch

Trolley 20:06 13 Oct 04

Can you tell us what type of form?

Do you mean one that you print off and give to people or one form use on a website or for use accessing data from a databse or similar?

This helps point you in the right direction of a suitable program.

Taw® 20:30 13 Oct 04

Trolley It is just for me to create some forms myself to print off. I can do it in msword but I'm not very good with it, as there is so much on it, I spend more time "redoing" when ever boxes end up where I don't want them, or I put a space in only to find half my document formats in a different style.

Trolley 12:30 14 Oct 04

Have you tried using some form of Desktop Publishing program?

Failing that, have a look on Tucows

click here

You can search through a very large library of programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…