Form filling freeware

geedad 21:06 26 Sep 09

I have to fill in repeat prescriptions quite often, which do vary, and I am looking for a free application to enable me to do this.
The form is used by my doctor for me to fill in, and comprises of four columns and as many lines as needed.
Ideally, if I could asign a few keyboard strokes containing all of the prescription names, that would be fine.
Is there anything out there?
geedad

Stuartli 00:26 27 Sep 09
  Technotiger 08:10 27 Sep 09

I also have to complete monthly Repeat Prescriptions. I send these to my Doctors' surgery via email.

I have used my scanner to make a copy of the original prescription, I have saved this in My Documents. I have a set email (addressed to the Surgery) in a separate folder in my email programs folder - so each month I simply move my saved email into the Drafts folder where I can amend the date and make any changes to the prescription before sending it on its way, keeping a copy in the Surgery folder. This way I have a complete record of all my monthly repeats.

BT 08:28 27 Sep 09

I have the Pharmacy order my repeats. All I have to do is go and pick them up. The repeat is for the same items every time although there are a couple of items which I only get on an occasional basis. I tell them what I want next time when I collect the order, but if I need something added from the occasional items I only have to phone them a few days before they order the prescription. It saves me a trip to the Surgery and its all ready for me to collect when I go into the Pharmacy, no waiting around. I also have my repeats on a bi-monthly basis, saves time for me and the Doc.

Before we moved house I was able to order my repeats online via the surgery's website. but the new surgery doesn't have this facility.

geedad 10:57 27 Sep 09

Stuartli
Technotiger
BT
Thank you all ( once more!) for your good advice.
Stuartli, I will try the Form Filler software and let you know how I get on.
geedad

Stuartli 11:08 27 Sep 09

I could have provided some other examples, except that the websites involved kept coming up with the red warning in McAfee Site Advisor...:-)

However, I've also since found:

click here (allows form filling)

click here

geedad 11:17 27 Sep 09

Stuartli
Thanks once more!
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…