forgot password in word!!!

llollipoppi 17:45 27 May 04

hi guys can someone please please help me, i have password protected three of my college assigments but can't remember the password well what i think it is it isnt, i made a back up of them last year and they are protected to my lecturer needs these as they have been lost how can i access them i only put the password on cause my p.c went to get fixed and i didn't want anything to happen to them, help help i'm panicking!!! ps its xp and office xp

Valvegrid 17:57 27 May 04

You may not get too many replies because of the site policy. This is part of the text:

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

click here

If you type your request into Google you'll get a number of sites returned on this subject.

click here

Good luck!

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:57 27 May 04

£3.50 here......click here

llollipoppi 19:06 27 May 04

sorry for putting this thread on i dont mean any harm but understand the copyright, piracy laws but thank you gandalf i aint getting kicked out a college!!!

Zaphod 3 19:28 29 May 04

\\\

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…