foreign usage

  westhamunited 18:41 01 Aug 10

i am away in france for 2 weeks with a wireles laptop and the gite has no signal. what do i need to send/recievevemails/facebook etc
thank you


  john bunyan 18:49 01 Aug 10

I guess you could find a local internet cafe. Some ISP's offer a temporary dial up system. I am afraid I would leave the laptop at home.

  anchor 16:01 02 Aug 10

You may find there is a WiFi hotspot in a nearby reasonable sized city/town:

have a look here:

click here

  iscanut 10:16 04 Aug 10

Leave computer at home and enjoy the holiday !!!!!

  Pineman100 18:02 04 Aug 10

If you do decide to use internet cafes or public wi-fi hotspots, just make sure that you're well protected with security software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant