Force9 ISP

osben 13:15 18 Sep 04

Hi
I had an email from Force9.net an ISP that supposedly is a multi-billion dollar company. They were offering 512k and 1Mb connections at £14.99 p.m on a years contract.

They seem to offer a good deal but apart from their website, I can't find any info on them good or bad. Sites such as ADSL Guide offer plenty of comparisons on many other uk suppliers but not Force9. Surely if they were as good as they say they are (winning awards etc) they would be featured on some Broadband comparison sites.

Can anyone offer up any constructive comments on them.

Regards

marjted 13:22 18 Sep 04

Unreservedly recommend them. Have had an account with them since early dial up days. Currently changing to 2Gb @ 2Mb speed for £19.99.
Good ratings and good support.

marjted 13:23 18 Sep 04

Should have said - they're the same firm as Plusnet which you will find everywhere

stalion 13:25 18 Sep 04

I have used them in the past very reliable been around for a number of years
click here

Carpigiani 16:59 18 Sep 04

Had dial up account with them a several years ago.
Returned to them for broadband account in January 2003.
Can't fault them. Have monthly unlimited account for £21.99.
Being monthly I can terminate at any time with no penalty. I liked this idea when I opened the account just in case there were any problems.
Would not be interested in moving to another ISP even if the price was a little less.

JayDay 17:04 18 Sep 04

Just migrated to Plusnet (same co. as Force). Customer service is A1. Very pleased I made the switch.

osben 07:41 19 Sep 04

JayDay - So what is the difference between Plusnet and Force9.

All the above is good news folks. I think I will try them, can't be any worse than AOL as far as I'm concerned.

Strange that there were no averse comments though.

Regards

JayDay 11:22 19 Sep 04

I don't think there is any difference at all. The websites are identical. click here click here.

jimv7 11:42 19 Sep 04

osben, not strange, good isp's don't get many complaints.

I have been with f9 for over 2 years and not 1 glitch with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…