Forbidden script

autolycus 09:51 07 Aug 08

I am having a strange problem with internet site usedbooksearch.co.uk. The home page loads OK but when I try to input details in search box I get a message which says---forbidden--usedbooksearch.co.uk is not allowed to use this script. As I use this site quite frequently the address is stored in memory and inputing "us" fills the whole address but using this method causes the problem above---BUT if I input the same address using the vertical history memory(via blue square at right of address box) the home page appears and allows me to search normally!! Very confusing.

Has anyone got an explanation and/or solution?

John

crosstrainer 10:35 07 Aug 08

Works fine on mine, Solution could be to delete it from your favourites, then type in the address manually (or Google it) then try adding to favourites again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…