Football

muffin1947 16:34 26 Nov 06

I have ben told that there is a web site on which I can watch live football.Does anyone out there know what that web site is called

birdface 19:41 26 Nov 06

FreeFootball.org, If you go into thier Forum.And post a few questions, Someone should get back to you, Either get free one's, Or some you have to pay for,

birdface 19:43 26 Nov 06

Go into the Forum,Those other one,s cost you, click here

frankie 21:26 26 Nov 06

the ever helpful....need ya advice again,what do you download to get this free footie thanks

birdface 22:28 26 Nov 06

That last one i sent you with the click here, Press that, And go into Forums at the top,Ask the Question how can you watch free football, Forgot you will have to join the forum firs, Doesn't cost you anything.Have a look around first someone may have already asked your question, If so just follow the answer,They would normally send you a zip folder to download , with all the details in it,If there is a certain match that you want to watch , you have to ask again where you can see it,Countries from all round the world in there, So you have to get the right one, Sounds a bit complicated , It is, and was for me,I downloaded the zip folder, And that is as far as i got,Dont have the Patience for all of that,If you dont succede, You might have to end up paying, But it usually only £4 or £5 , Pay you to shop arround,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5