Fonts problems...

Gaz 25 01:48 28 Sep 04

I have 2 problems:

1) Installed Microsoft Excel & Publisher alongside Word 2002. Also, PhotoPlus + truetype fonts and Photoshop.

Now, the problem is some programs are complaining theres too many fonts.

I have deleted some, and it seems ok for now. How can I remove the fonts the programs have put on? I have uninstall photoplus, and it doesnt remove its fonts.

2) Some fonts including Stencil, do not display in word 2002 anymore, even though I havent deleted them... they appear fine in excel.

I have reinstalled word 2002, no hosey.

Ghrr.. wishing I didnt install new app's now, in case I need one of those fonts and Ive deledted it.

My fonts folder is 48mb's about, now I have cleaned it up, and conists of 680 files.

Before it was 891 files and 800mbs

Thanks.

Gaz 25 01:49 28 Sep 04

new font: ARIAL CE, ARIAL GREEK.

Now.. before I just had arial. Ghrr..

I want my fonts how they were, no new ones, I didnt need them.

alB 17:52 28 Sep 04

I use a prog. called x-fonter that allows you to view all installed fonts on your machine, it's quite versatile, you can uninstall fonts with it, save them to a special folder should you ever wish to use then again, also shows system fonts so you don't take the wrong ones off, it's also freeware, might do the job for you ...alB click here

Gaz 25 19:05 28 Sep 04

Thanks...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…