Font on Web Pages increased size????

spencer boy 21:56 11 May 05

Hi All,

Here's a strange one - run XP with IE6 and have screen resolution 1024x768. Now... tonight i have noticed that on some web pages some of the text font has increased a few sizes - thus causing display errors. And on others it fine as normal. Nothing has changed with my set-up.

The only thing that is different is that i am on ntl and have got that free upgrade to 2mb tonight.

Has anyone else noticed this - for example check out the egg online login page or the friendsreunited website to see - they just dont look right.

Has there being any global changes to the definition of font sizes in html scripts???

Any suggestion why this is happening?

Cheers.

spencer boy 22:00 11 May 05

What a plonker I am....

Just realised that i must have click on 'large' text by mistake somehow.

Wendy 09:57 03 May 06

I have exactly the same problem (although not with ntl and not downloaded any upgrades). What have you clicked by mistake exactly and how do you get rid of this large print please?

VoG II 10:04 03 May 06

View > Text Size or hold down CTRL and rotate wheel on mouse (if you have a wheel mouse).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…