Font size changing!

geedad 11:45 20 Nov 08

My computer has changed font size for no reason Why does it do that ?
geedad

Taff™ 11:54 20 Nov 08

What program are you talking about? (Or is this in general?)

Terminus90 13:02 20 Nov 08

right click on your desktop and choose properties, click on the appearance tab and change the font size back to normal.

geedad 19:58 20 Nov 08

Terminus90

Yes it worked thanks But it just governs the font size in general My problem is´ the font size changed whilst I was typing The font just became blacker and larger mid- sentence !
geedad

geedad 11:04 22 Nov 08

Taff™
"
font size changed whilst I was typing The font just became blacker and larger mid- sentence "

Trying still to solve this problem. "Normal" settings OK, but email typing is strange, as I have indicated.
Do you think this could be a bug?

( Trying to solve this for a friend, who uses hotmail for emails.

thanks all,
geedad

Sea Urchin 13:02 22 Nov 08

As Taff™ said - which program are you typing in? You refer to Hotmail, in which case the font settings are completely independent of the general PC settings

geedad 13:21 22 Nov 08

Sea Urchin
Thanks, Sea Urchin,
I was trying to solve this for a friend who uses Hotmail, but it is difficult without hands-on.
It does not happen very often, so she is prepared to let it go!
Ah,well!
Thanks to all forum memebers.
geedad

I am Spartacus 13:23 22 Nov 08

If you hit the control key whilst typing that might change a text setting e.g. try Ctrl and 'b'.

geedad 13:33 22 Nov 08

I am Spartacus
Thank you,
Will give it a try!
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…