Font help please!

I am currently doing some work for an Infant school and wanted to use the font "Infant", however I can only pay to download it and it seems quite a lot of money ($22-$88 depending on how much of the font that I want!)
Does anybody know of a similar,free font that I could use instead? (Basically it is a type face which is very close to that used in schools no italic A or g and normal curls on letters)
Thanks in advance!

AndyJ 17:37 09 Feb 03

Try this website click here
and type Infant into the search box

AndyJ 17:40 09 Feb 03

Just had a closer look and it appears the site in my last post also charge for their infant fonts. However, you may find something suitable under the free range

Ironman556 17:47 09 Feb 03

Have you tried searching google for free fonts?

pj123 17:47 09 Feb 03

Can you not give us some examples of this font?

I have a CD with 952 fonts on it which you are welcome to have a copy. Obviously I don't know if the one you want is on it, but is it worth a try?

if so email me your address and I will send you a copy.

Pete

-pops- 17:50 09 Feb 03

Have a look at Arial Rounded. If you use that in bold it seems pretty much like what you want. It is a standard Windows font (I think). If it isn't I'm sure it's available for free from somewhere.

Brian

DieSse 17:56 09 Feb 03

I can't tell what is a similar font without a few clues!!

Tell me what's not suitable with Arial, and I'll help you look around.

Pesala 18:28 09 Feb 03

What about Comic Sans?

Qmar 19:15 09 Feb 03

Pmrrr.TTF .... Primary----- 'search 'Argosphere', freeware.

Qmar 01:29 10 Feb 03

click here

National primary

€dstow 06:31 10 Feb 03

??

Six replies within thirty minutes of the post originating and more since, yet, nothing in response from the questioner.

The "correct" font is the one suggested by Qmar.

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…