Follow up to scanner software needed.

We have managed to download drivers for the ScanMagic 1200 USB, the scanning software we are trying to use is Adobe's ActiveShare we try to add the scanner to the program via Setup>scanners>Add New Device but the make of the device is not listed.

Anyone have any ideas to add this scanner to the program.

Agent Smith 19:20 15 Jun 03

I've just done a quick search on and it looks as if ScanMagic is a Mustek product. Therefore you need Mustek drivers to make your scanner work. Other progs will be needed for OCR and Viewing and manipulating scanned pictures.

dazzling (work) 20:17 15 Jun 03

are you looking for name of scanner? may only be listed as a flatbed scanner which will do.darren

Pesala 18:07 16 Jun 03

Add scanners and cameras (in Windows ME) actually seems to list only cameras. If you look at Epson for instance, where are the Epson Perfection scanners, etc. ?

I installed a Mustek scanner driver once for somebody, but I cannot remember the details now of how I did it. Only that it was not from the Control Panel. Look for an installation program SETUP.EXE or similar in the driver package you have downloaded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…