Folex Foto Jet photo paper?

emmandelo1 22:32 15 Sep 05

Hi all, I'm currently using a box of Folex FotoJet Pro-Picture Mate 6 x 4 paper, 270 gsm. am rapidly running out and want to purchase some more as it is excellent paper. Problem is I can't remember where I bought the stuff and despite over an hour trawling the net I can't find anywhere that sells it. Can any one point me in the right direction please?

Totally-braindead 22:34 15 Sep 05
  €dstowe 22:36 15 Sep 05

Best ask Folex themselves who sells it click here

Totally-braindead 22:37 15 Sep 05

Sorry just looked again and thats A4 paper, they do 6x4 but not Folex.

emmandelo1 22:45 15 Sep 05

Yes, Choices was my first port of call. In fact I'm pretty certain that's where I bought the box I'm using but they don't seem to do it anymore. i can't even find it on the Folex site. I guess I'll have to e-mail them and ask for a supplier. Just in case they don't make it anymore can anyone suggest an alternative. It's 6 x 4 gloss photo paper with a weight of 270 gsm. Prints really good quality prints with my Picture Mate.

Totally-braindead 22:54 15 Sep 05

You could try Choices own 6x4 paper. Their paper is usually very good thats what I use or you could buy the Folex A4 and trim it to 6x4 but you'd only get 2 per A4 sheet unless you could reduce to say 6x3.75 in which case you could get 3 per sheet. To be honest with you I'd leave this thread open to see if someone else has seen it and I'd email Folex asking for their suppliers lists if the papers as good as you say with your printer.

emmandelo1 23:00 15 Sep 05

Okay, I'll leave it open for a couple of days and in the meantime I'll e-mail Folex and see if I get a response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…