Folders But No Files.

SABRE 16:24 25 Apr 03

Running Win 98 and in Int. Explorer I ask it to delete Temp. Int Files but after doing this, I use Windows Explorer and find that there are still files and folders in Windows\Temp Int. Files. I manually deleted these files in Win Explorer but it leaves folders. I go to delete the folders but a WARNING comes up advising me not to do so. These folders in properties show a total of 42mb but there are no files to view. I set it to display hidden files but still nothing shows. Any explanation?

Megatyte 18:46 25 Apr 03

I'm not sure, but I think that this is reserved space. In IE go to Tools - Internet Options and on the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click Settings. There you will find a slider to select the amount of disk space to use.

AH

VoG™ 18:51 25 Apr 03

CleanUp! is quite good at getting rid of recalcitrant files and folders click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…