Folder Problems

Condom 02:54 26 Sep 09

Running XP Pro. As my music collection has got so large I invested in a 1 tetra hard drive to leave my other drive free. I'm having some folder problems as when I move folders from one drive to the other the folder picture is changing from the albums actual front cover to that of another album (the same one every time). I tried playing around with folder settings and actually managed to lose the cover pictures of over 2000 albums which I had to reset manually one by one. I don't want to do that again for obvious reasons. What I think has happened is that I have inadvertantly set the folder to show one album cover by default and I can't seem to figure out how to get the default back to a normal little yellow folder. I don't want to lose all my album covers again so has anyone out there some ideas on how to correct this problem "without risking my album covers again" Hope this makes sense

VoG II 08:39 26 Sep 09

Possibly click here

Condom 19:26 27 Sep 09

Thanks VoG that is exactly what had occured although I have no idea why. I've had to reset the folders in both my hard drives resulting in me yet again losing all my front album covers.

At least this time I'm ending up with the right cover for the right album whereas before it was a bit like pot luck which one decided to appear.

I'l wait until I've installed all my 5000 albums before I start with the front covers just in case I haven't co,pletely cured my problem.

Again thanks for pointing me in the right direction. At the back of my mind I remember something in PCA about a year ago concerning setting folders so I must look for it when I have time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…