Folder Options Tabs on the window missing :S

Andy 999 21:59 24 Jul 03

Hi everyone, I noticed a couple of days back that when i try to view hidden files etc i open folder options but there is only the file types and offline files bars at the top of the window there. I am using XP sp1 and all the updates and sfc doesnt seem to of fixed the problem. How can i get my tabs back so i can view my hidden files etc again?

thanks

User-312386 22:02 24 Jul 03

right click anywhere at the top in the free space say in my documents

now click on customise and choose the ones you want to see

Andy 999 12:19 25 Jul 03

Thanks for your help madboy but i mean when i open folder options the bars at the top of the folder options window are'nt there. only the file types and offline files tabs are there. 2 of them are missing :S.

thanks

User-312386 22:12 25 Jul 03

It sounds like you are do not have administrator privelages on this PC?

However, if you do go to start>run and then type sfc /scan now (note the space between sfc and /)

Have your XP disc to hand

Andy 999 10:25 27 Jul 03

I have tried sfc /scannow from the command promt with the XP cd and the SP1 cd. None seem to have worked.Also, i do have administrator privelages so i cant understand why this has happened.

Any ideas on how to repair this?

thanks madboy again for your help

Andy 999 10:10 29 Jul 03

refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…