Folder names dissapear in "MY PHOTOS"

dnjl 15:38 05 Nov 07

I am at present using laptop (without my usual attached mouse)and whilst looking to move a "folder" in "My Pictures" something happened and all the names that you normally see at the bottom of each folder have disappeard.
Please can anyone help me to get them back.

Can't wait until next Monday to get another mouse that I can attach and use like a normal desk top.

brundle 15:44 05 Nov 07

Hold SHIFT when opening the folder. Toggles filenames on and off.

dnjl 16:37 05 Nov 07

brundle - thanks but I just tried that and it just affects the files within the folder not the folder. It's the folder names that have gone missing - the files inside the folder are still named.

Any more ideas?

brundle 16:41 05 Nov 07

It works for both files and folders as far as I know, and on this machine. Start at My Pictures with shift held down.

dnjl 17:05 07 Nov 07

brundle: Thanks will try that in half an hour.

dnjl 20:33 08 Nov 07

brundle: Thanks - it works - sorry about delay in thanking you - been busy with Dad's 80th.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…