folder lock

conrail 20:59 22 Feb 05

Have had to reinstall xp pro, despite having norton, spybot, adaware and popup stopper, kept getting these naughty! Popups and reinstalling did not work, I had a program called folder lock which I saved the download from previous, have reinstalled and also tried new download, each time I try to open it I get the following message “System Error, &H8007007E (-2147024770)” cannot uninstall because I need to enter my password, but cannot get to the password, any ideas please

VoG II 21:02 22 Feb 05

I don't know about folder lock but are these Messenger Service pop-ups click here

conrail 21:15 22 Feb 05

thanks VoG™, all sorted, very much ppreciated

conrail 13:42 23 Feb 05

VoG™ help did rectify this problem at 1st but is has returned, messenger is disabled so what now? work files are contained within folder lock and I cannot access them, help please

Technotiger 13:48 23 Feb 05

Hi, you might find your answer here -

click here

Cheers.

Technotiger 13:50 23 Feb 05

Sorry that click-here might not work, but what I was getting at is within this one - look for FAQ.

Folder Lock -Win XP/2k/9x
Lock, hide & password protect your personal files and folders, easily.
newsoftwares.net/folderlock

Cheers.

conrail 13:50 23 Feb 05

thanks Technotiger,but that page cannot be found

Technotiger 13:52 23 Feb 05

Ooops - sorry - have a look at the second one down - here

click here

It must be all that snow ....... :-))

Technotiger 13:53 23 Feb 05

OOOOOOOOOOooooh - now it has moved up to 'first one down' AAAAAAaaaaaaagh.

conrail 14:28 23 Feb 05

have downloaded that 1 Technotiger and will give it a try, hopefully someone will come up with a suggestion folder lock so I can use or uninstall it

bretsky 14:49 23 Feb 05

click here
Also this click here

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…