folder icons at left of thread not always there?

hugh-265156 00:35 08 Mar 03

i get this quite a lot on this site.some folders are visable and some are just blank squares.if i refresh or click on a thread and go back sometimes it solves the problem and sometimes the ones that were showing are now blank and others are showing.it is starting to annoy me as i cannot always see the resolved tick.i have a b/band connection and win.xp and have no problems on any other site showing pics.ps i know i can right click and show pics this works.

powerless 00:38 08 Mar 03

I "got" this...it is annoying.

I think its just the site playing up a bit.

You could try popping in your XP disc in your CD drive then go...

Start > Run > Type:

SFC /SCANNOW

Clcik "ok"

But i think its just the site.

jediknight007 00:42 08 Mar 03

It could be the site. I have to always right-click on it and then choose Show Picture. I do Disk Cleanup, Scandisk and Defrag like everynight though on Windows XP Pro. Could this be related with the icon having to load again frequently?

Djohn 00:50 08 Mar 03

Yep! Get it quite a lot, just this site, instead of yellow envelope, just a recessed square.

hugh-265156 00:51 08 Mar 03

cheers guys.sfc ran last week(have this "problem" for a few weeks now)defrang and clean up once a week too.guees its the site.not major.

hugh-265156 00:52 08 Mar 03

have more problems spelling :-) defrag

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…