F.A.O chegs

tigertantrum 01:25 24 Jan 04

Do you know how to send pictures onto message boards. The site is "iron-bru.net" on the footy mad boards.

Djohn 01:40 24 Jan 04

click here Is this the site you mean? If so I can't get into the forum settings as I'm not a member, but looking at the little smiley faces, then I think they will be available for you to use when you click on the "reply" button to a thread.

Some sites will let you use only the one's they supply, others will let you use your own. If this site allows you to use your own, then do a search on google click here withe the words "free smileys" or "free GIFS" download the ones you want to your PC and save them in a folder for future use.

The sites you visit will tell you if you can use them and how to up-load them to the site. each as a slightly different way of doing things.

Good luck. j.

Chegs ® 01:42 24 Jan 04

click here

click here

How do I use an animated gif?
Animated gifs are simple to use. To keep a copy of one:

move your mouse arrow on top of the image,
click right mouse button,
choose "Save Picture as..." [something similar in Netscape]
save image to your hard drive.
Now you can view the animation in any graphics program, where you can copy and paste them into your document or site as if pasting any other image or text.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…