Flying Fortress flight sim

Guesswho 12:19 08 Sep 05

I've just bought B-17 Flying Fortress from SoldOut Software and I can't get into it because I can't find the manual which is referred to in the Readme file. Can anyone assist this helpless old fool?!

Totally-braindead 12:35 08 Sep 05

If you stick the disk in the drive and goto Windows Explorer and click on your CD drive you should be able to find the readme file.

Guesswho 20:40 08 Sep 05

I can get the Readme file OK. The problem is that I can't find the manual and there's not enough info in Readme to let me find my way around the game. I can't even get off the ground!

Totally-braindead 20:49 08 Sep 05

I've only got one SoldOut game and the "manual" they talk about for this game at least consists of one page. I presume this is what you're talking about. I'll see if I can find more info for you.

Thalmus 21:00 08 Sep 05

You can read the manual online click here

Totally-braindead 21:00 08 Sep 05

Heres a website link click here theres this as well click here . Sorry couldn't find anything else, it appears from what I have read that when the game originally came out it had a huge manual with it, but now as its out on budget there is no manual. I'm abit surprised that its only got a small readme file on the disk but can't help more as I don't have the game myself.

Totally-braindead 21:01 08 Sep 05

Well done Thalmus, thats what he wanted.

Guesswho 09:10 09 Sep 05

OK folks - found it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…