flv to asf or even avi to asf - pretty please?

kimtrnc 05:40 21 Sep 08

I have spent days and days going through all the very useful suggestions on this forum, but I haven't found even one converter program which will do this AT A RESOLUTION OF 220 X 176. As I am also fighting the MP4 player at the same time, I am one frustrated potential viewer. Can anyone suggest something. Will happily pay for it as long as it WORKS

rob3600 06:36 21 Sep 08

kimtrnc

I think I have some software at home that may be what you are looking for, am about to finish a night shift will look when I go home and get up, if I am right I will post another reply when I come back to work tonight.

kimtrnc 06:39 21 Sep 08

thankyou in advance Rob

BT 07:41 21 Sep 08

Have a look at ASF converter from
click here
Seems to do most things and there's a trial period. I've used it for a while.

kimtrnc 08:20 21 Sep 08

BT - I downloaded this and it did look good. However, it will not convert avi to asf, only to WMV ( although I suspect that this may be the same thing under a different name) and it will not do the 220 x 176 resolution that my player ( which I am rapidly coming to hate) requires. Thanks for trying to help

eedcam 09:01 21 Sep 08

Super will doit and its free
click here

rob3600 02:42 22 Sep 08

kimtrnc did say I would get back to you, sorry but the software I had in mind would not work for you purpose, however you have received some good tips here. Good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…