Flightradar 24 3D stopped working on XP Home SP3

muddypaws 11:23 09 Apr 15
Answered

As above. I can get to the 3D window with the small map bottom right, but 3D doesn't load. Does it use Flash? Works on all my other devices. Can anyone check for me please, before I go to their forums. Many thanks.

muddypaws 13:58 09 Apr 15

Jock1e No it's the free version, but it has always worked up till now. On my tablet and phone they are paid for. ( Android). Just to clarify, when you click on an aircraft its info panel comes up. There is a 3D icon on there which shows the view from the aircraft in Google Earth. I get the 3D window, but it stays blank apart from a GE thumbnail bottom right. I'll check on FR forums and come back here as and when. Thanks.

muddypaws 20:22 09 Apr 15

Managed to load it in Chrome, but almost unwatchable. Tried it on neighbour's W.8 laptop and poor quality. On my PC tells me I have the latest GE plug in. Waiting for reply on FR forum.

muddypaws 19:38 16 Apr 15
Answer

I have tried everything suggested here and elsewhere with no luck. So will use my Nexus and Samsung where it loads immediately and is crystal clear. Thanks anyway Jock1e and will resolve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac