Flight simulator RealFlight G2

THE TERMINATOR 18:58 02 Jan 05

Hello chaps.
My father-in-law has just got a pc, and he has seen a simulator in a modeling mag about a program called RealFlight G2+G3but every site I can find is american and has prices in dollars. Is there anyone who has it or knows of a uk site I can go to....TT

ACOLYTE 19:07 02 Jan 05

I think this is just a us product and not on sale in the uk yet irvines is the only dealer i can find and they are us based.

Pauper 21:18 02 Jan 05

Not too sure if this is the version you are after, but you could try here - click here or the light version click here

Pauper 21:22 02 Jan 05

Available on e-bay, from the US but will post worldwide click here

dogtrack 22:00 02 Jan 05

you do realise that Real Flight G2 is a Radio Controled Aircraft Sim, using Virtual model aircraft?? As apposed to a "Real Flight" Sim, such as FS9 or FS2002.

THE TERMINATOR 22:08 02 Jan 05

Thanks Pauper that'll do fine just what I want.

by the way dogtrack I know what RealFlight is otherwise I would'nt be asking would I?

dogtrack 09:28 07 Jan 05

thats ok Terminator, just checking. I have been Simming for years and never realised there was a version for RC models. Just shows, we are never too old to learn!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…