Flight Simulator 2002 standard

Bill 303 19:09 13 Jun 03

I am having problems with this Flt simulator as I keep getting messages that the Safe Mode is enabled. My PC has XP and NVIDIA GeForce 4 240 installed. Do I need a more powerful Graphics Card. I have Flt simulator 2000 also running and it is OK.

VoG® 19:12 13 Jun 03
  hugh-265156 19:16 13 Jun 03

have you clicked the "enable hardware acceleration" box under

and select your "fullscreen device" here also.

it could be that you have updated the graphics drivers recently?if so reinstalling fs2002 should help.

Jomi 20:17 13 Jun 03

I played this with a TNT2 32MB card and it was ok, with about 70% max set on the sliders.

Have you got the latest drivers from click here
for your card?

Setting your screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 and 16bit colour will also help take the load off your card.

A better card is an option, but I think you should try and fix this problem first.

When I first installed XP I had troubles with Nvidia drivers.

stuj77 08:10 25 Jun 04

I have recently bought Flight Simulator 2002 standard edition. I am enjoying playing it, yet there are a few problems with it which are making it slightly less enjoyable. When I land the plane seems to be bouncing instead of crashing (if I'm goind too fast). Also the graphics aren't quite as impressive as I expected.

Having said that I am running the game on a PB easynote (2.5 gig processor, 256mb RAM, not sure about graphics card) so obviosly I don't expect the game to run as it would on a top notch powerful desktop games machine, however I also run Combat Flight Simulator World War Two Euriope Edition and the graphics and secnary are excellent. Are there any ways to improve my Flight Simulator experiecne with adding or upgrading new hardware which on a laptop is hard to do?

Thanks stuj77

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…